Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Health Informatics Security

From: "Olsen Eric" <olsen_eric () bah com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:06:04 -0400

Charles,

This is starting/is to become a pretty major field and I think you are
making a great choice.  The school I attended started offering a program in
Bioinformatics/Health Informatics a year after I graduated.  Here are some
links if you want to checkout some of the courses and/or the school.  I
actually attended www.unomaha.edu but the Med center is working with the
college to offer the degree..im sure you can browse around the site and find
more info.

http://bioinformatics.unmc.edu/template_view.cfm?PageID=1

Eric