Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Establish persistant outbound connection for covert application

From: "Burton Strauss" <Burton () FelisCatus org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:06:10 -0500

There was a product just recently discussed on one of these lists that is a
USB key Linux server.  It's powered by the USB port and reportedly has full
access to the hosts' drives.  IIRC it's a company called BlackDog. Yes:

http://www.webpronews.com/news/ebusinessnews/wpn-45-20050816BlackDogALittleS
erverWithBite.html
http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/08/10/HNusbserver_1.html

Would something like that work?