Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Nmap

From: "Steve Fletcher" <safletcher () insightbb com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:15:09 -0500

I can't guarantee that this problem is fixed in newer versions of nmap, but
I highly recommend you upgrade to a newer version.  The last I checked, the
latest version is 3.81.

It would be worth upgrading to see if that resolves your problem.

Steve Fletcher
MCSE (NT4/Win2k), MCSE: Security (Win2k), HP Master ASE, CCNA, Security+
Email:  safletcher () insightbb com