Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Outlook Security

From: "McKinley, Jackson" <Jackson.McKinley () team telstra com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:07:57 +1000

 Dallas wrote :
"There is a built in way to password protect .pst files in outlook.  I
forget how exactly and I dont have outlook to look at, but I know it's
possible.  It's somewhere in the properties of the pst file.  You can
create a separate pst file for the mail you want to password protect and
leave the others unprotected if you want."

Open outlook, new -> "outlook data file" -> choose what ever options you
want. Once you have the  new box / icon in your mail section.. You right
click -> options -> properties -> advanced.