Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: HD memory wiper/shredder

From: Ramon Kagan <rkagan () yorku ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:26:29 -0400 (EDT)

You might want to look at eraser...

http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/download.php

also at sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eraser/

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan () yorku ca

I have not failed.  I have just        I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
                                       trying to please everybody.
        - Thomas Edison                         - Bill Cosby