Security Basics mailing list archives

Web ports list

From: Bénoni MARTIN <Benoni.MARTIN () libertis ga>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:52:43 +0100

Hi List !

I am developping a software and I need to have the most complete list of the usual web ports used by servers and proxys.

For the moment, I have this:

        80, 81, 88, 98, 443, 1085, 1381, 3128, 8000, 8010, 8080, 8090, 8383, 9090, 10000

If I miss something ...

Thanks !

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html