Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Conferences...

From: "Ravi Kumar" <ravivsn () rocsys com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:37:42 +0530 (IST)

Prasanna,
 Just today I returned from Telecom Security 2004 at NewDelhi. Look into
exhibitionsindia.com.

Cheers,
-Ravi
ROCSYS Technologies Ltd.,
www.rocsys.com

Is anyone aware of such conferences happening in India or maybe webinars
or such that work on India or GMT time zones? All the sites I hv checked
either have them only in the US and/or Countries other than India in
Asia-Pac. The webinars follow us times, so its like 2am or so here when
they start.