Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How to Enforce Complex Password Policy for Selected Users Onl y

From: "Nunez, Yonesy F." <nunezy () conedsolutions com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:21:05 -0400

You will need to create a separate domain for these users (department?),
that is first step. If this is to cumbersome for you, you should try to
convince your management that complex passwords should be enforced
throughout the entire organization. Best of luck!
--
Yonesy F. Nunez, CISSP, MCSE, Security+
Technology Services