Security Basics mailing list archives

List of Oracle Patches

From: Tuck Wai Chan <cktwai () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:23:14 +0800

Hi list,

I was searching high and low for a list of Oracle Database patches
(versions 7.x and 8.x) but just couldn't find any on the Oracle
website.

Now the thing is I need to get a list of patch names and ties with the
version of Oracle. For instance I do the SQL query below: -

select * from    v$version;

I would get the Oracle version and etc...something like the below:-

Oracle8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.x.x.x.x

Is there any lists that ties the version 8.x.x.x.x to a list of
patches that need to be installed?

Thanks to whoever that answers me.

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html