Security Basics mailing list archives

SPF-Records

From: Locher Thomas <Thomas.Locher () swarovski com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:05:46 +0200

Dear list,

does anyone from you have experience (troubles etc.) with the SPF-Records
for DNS?
http://spf.pobox.com
What do you think in general about this idea?

Best regards,
Tom

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/computer_forensics_training.html