Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: learning ethical hacking

From: xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:52:02 +0100

Hi GuidoZ,

I'd also be really interested in this if you post it, even if you mail
me off the list.

xyberpix

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 09:02, Louie wrote:
Hey Guidoz,

I would love to see your eBook Collection. Right now I'm trying to learn
as much as I can from networking. I already know some but not all. I
work in a Novell company but I think that they might be moving into
linux soon.

If you have trouble posting the url for the site let me know mybe you
could just email it to me.

Thank you once again .

Louie