Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure SMTP setup/ISA 2004

From: "xyberpix" <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:53:14 +0100 (BST)

I really can't comment on installing 2003 with ISA at all, but I would say
that in the past I have always done this with a BSD box running Postfix
and SpamAssasin, and things have worked really well.
So aside from it being Windows, it shouldn't be any different, I would
definately recommend the firewall though.

xyberpix