Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: XML Soap reporting support in security devices

From: Atul Gosain <atul.gosain () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:37:18 +0530

But do u know of any security devices of any major vendors like cisco,
juniper, symantec etc that poduce soap kind of information and also is
that information provided in the notification form or that has to be
polled everytime from the device. For this the device needs to have a
web service.

Actually we are involved in a product of security information
management, so we collect information poduced by various network
security devices . I have been given the task of looking at devices
which emit soap kind of information, but im not finding anything that
emits that kind of info in that device siupport list.

Atul

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:05:40 -0700 (PDT), Shivaram Mysore