Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Wireless Security

From: Camillo Bucciarelli <camillobucciarelli () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:58:34 +0200

Hi, here you can find some good info about authetication methods used
with wireless equipment:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/enterprise/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/enterprise/proddocs/en-us/sag_RRAS-Ch1_71.asp

Then, you must search something related to your equipment, what
standard is supported. The latest security standard is WPA. Here you
can find some info:

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/Sections-article35-page1.php