Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Tutorial on writing to Registery

From: "Kirk Brady" <Kirk.Brady () TeachersHealth com au>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:50:33 +1000

if you know the reg keys you want, you can simply export them from an existing setup, copy them to a text file and
rename it with a reg extension. you can either run this manual then at each of the upgraded machines, or call it from a
mapped via a logon script and add it to the registry with the regedit /s command.