Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: xp2 firewall and configuration file...

From: xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 18:13:25 +0100

Hi Murad,

This may help you out, I used it for the same thing a couple of months
back.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/deploy/spdeploy.mspx

xyberpix

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 05:54, Murad Talukdar wrote:
HI I was wondering whether there is any way to export the windows firewall
settings. I want to setup one test machine just right with open ports for
Symantec and other software and then export to other pcs on network.

Or has anyone seen any resources for script based deployment of the firewall
settings?

Kind Regards
Murad Talukdar

--