Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: "Secure" Web Hosting?

From: "Danny Puckett" <dpuckett () comresource com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:45:51 -0500

You can check out www.secdog.com for secure web hosting

If you want to do it yourself I highly recommend you give OpenBSD a shot.
Its very easy to get it up and running serving web pages securely.  The nice
thing is that its already locked down pretty tight from the default install so you
don't have to worry about securing it too much once installed like you would
a Windows box.