Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: monitoring utility

From: John Waller <ganreshnu () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:27:43 -0600

http://www.zabbix.com

[quote from site]
Zabbix is software for application and network monitoring. Zabbix
supports both polling and trapping techniques to collect data from
monitored hosts. A flexible notification mechanism allows easy and
quckly configure email notifications for pre-defined events.

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:19:09 +0200, Viktorija Almazova