Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Wireless sniffing with Orinoco in Win2k

From: "Jef Feltman" <feltman () pacbell net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:13:22 -0700

Try packetyzer. http://www.networkchemistry.com/products/packetyzer/

jef

-----Original Message-----

Are there any free packet capture programs for Orinoco in Win2k? Or is there

anyway to get Ethereal to work in promiscuous mode with a Proxim Orinoco a/g

card? Ethereal works as long as the card isn't in promiscuous mode. I'd
really like to get this to work since I can't afford Airopeek as a learning
tool. Thanks.

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html