Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: restricted management for some users.

From: "Chris Goodwin" <chris.goodwin () epicenterprises com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 13:10:33 -0400

Michael,

1- If you have access to Windows & .NET Magazine, an admin in your situation
submitted a nice password reset script in the March '04 issue:
http:/www.winnemag.com  / InstantDoc No. 41551

2- Makes sense to me, maybe someone has a better idea.

Chris Goodwin
Marketing / Networking
Epic Enterprises, Inc.
+1-910-692-5750