Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Administrator's Journal

From: Steve <emags () yourmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:42:54 -0500

I like the idea of a database program called  Systems Panel  by Sysbotz:

http://www.sysbotz.com

And, of course, treepad:

http://www.treepad.com

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 06:03 am, Khurt Williams wrote:
Would a web logging system suck as MoveableType or WordPress not provide
the required functionality?
http://moveabletype.org/
http://wordpress.org
Of the two I prefer WordPress for ease of setup (about 5-10 minutes).

Kurt wrote:
Am currently reading Aeleen Frisch's Essential System Administration.

She recommends 'plod', which runs on *nix/FreeBSD.

It's possible that it would compile under cygwin, but I've not tried it,
nor am I aware of a native win32 equivalent.