Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Linux Distribution Recomendation

From: Tim Flowers <tim.flowers () dwango com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 10:23:50 -0800

Free 30-day trial: firewall with virus/spam protection, URL filtering, VPN,
wireless security

Protect your network against hackers, viruses, spam and other risks with Astaro
Security Linux, the comprehensive security solution that combines six
applications in one software solution for ease of use and lower total cost of
ownership.

Download your free trial at
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Astaro_security-basics_040301