Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Automatically encrypting and signing to a group of people w/ Outlook 2003?[Scanned]

From: "James P. Saveker" <james () wetgoat net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:32:17 -0000

Assuming you are running Outlook as an exchange client it's very simple.
You set up a CA on once of your servers and publish keys to the AD accounts.
These accounts are reflected in the global account list published by
outlook.

I am not sure of how you would go about it if Outlook was just being used as
a pop or imap client.

James Saveker
www.wetgoat.net

"The only thing which helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the
friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes..."