Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Personal firewall for lambda users

From: Alexandre Zglav <azglav () heritage ch>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:44:23 +0200

thanks a lot !!

Have you been able to supress alert popups with this product ?

IT Projects
Alexandre Zglav
Heritage Bank & Trust
12 cours des bastions
P.O. Box 3341
1211 Geneva
Switzerland
Phone :  ++ 41 22 817 31 11
Direct Line : ++41 22 817 32 21
azglav () heritage ch
www.heritage.ch

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is
addressed  and  is  not intended to be relied upon by any person
without  subsequent written confirmation of its contents. If you
have  received  this  e-mail message in error, please destroy it
and delete it from your computer.
Any  form of  reproduction, dissemination, copying,  disclosure,
modification,  distribution  and/or  publication  of this E-mail
message is strictly prohibited.

                      "Thorsten Mandau"

                      <tmandau () web de>         To:       security-basics () securityfocus com

                                               cc:

                      22.06.04 17:10           Subject:  Re: Personal firewall for lambda users

Hi Alexandre,

I am currently in the process of testing ZoneLabs "Integrity"-firewall. It
is M$-based and has a centralized management (you create a policy which
users can download onto their clients).

There are two sets of policies:
- enterprise policy (a user cannot create, modify or remove any rules) ->
"integrity agent"
- personal policy (for advanced users who create their own rules) ->
"integrity flex"

Here's the link: www.zonelabs.com

Maybe this software is something you might be interested in...

HTH :)

regards, Thorsten

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less

to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the
skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html