Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Reconstructing network topology maps

From: "Ross, George" <george.ross () atlahq org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:52:15 -0400

There is a great product on the market that does an amazing job with
what your looking for.  It is part of a suite of products and become
very costly but well worth it, if your company can afford it.  Go to the
site and you will it under products and the one for what you are seeking
is modeler, which to use it requires you to purchase several base
products, but this software is amazing, you can even change routing
tables and correct errors it finds through the software.  I highly
recommend it, if you can afford it.  They also have an annual week long
(free)(just hotel and air you have to pick up) (they provide meals and
all) conference that you can attend in August and located in Washington,
DC.

www.opnet.com

Let me know what you think and if you found it helpful.