Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Novice asks "OpenBSD best firewall?"

From: "DeGennaro, Gregory" <Gregory_DeGennaro () csaa com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:37:10 -0700

" Hi Greg,
If you want to stay within the OpenBSD arena for firewalling options, check
out m0n0wall at http://m0n0.ch/wall/. It's a striped down version of FreeBSD
and has very nice WebBased UI for ease of administration. I personally like
it
better than Smoothwall.

Good Luck"

Looks pretty good, I'll have to check this one out.

Regards,

Greg DeGennaro Jr., CISSP, CCNP
Systems Engineer

"Network Security is Y2K without the deadline" - Network Security Secrets
and Solutions 1999