Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SSH

From: s b <skullrockz () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

Check out this paper published by CERT India

Securing Redhat 9.0 as a web server

http://www.cert-in.org.in/guidelines/CISG-2004-01.pdf

Seems Interesting

Cheers

--- Jamie Pratt <jamie () nucdc org> wrote:
in sshd_config, just use:

AllowUsers username

regards,
jamie

Marcos Costantini wrote:

Hi everyone,
I was just intrested in finding out how to limit
SSH incoming
connections to just one particular account.  I've
tried looking into
/etc/sshd_config but i can't find anything.

Thanks for your help,
Marcos

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention
this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to
be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our
expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with
years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art
hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security
of your organization.
Visit us at:

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail