Security Basics mailing list archives

SF new article announcement: Packet Crafting for Firewall & IDS Audits (Part 2 of 2)

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:23:44 -0600 (MDT)

The following article was published on SecurityFocus today:

Packet Crafting for Firewall & IDS Audits (Part 2 of 2)
by Don Parker  July 19, 2004

This article is the second of a two-part series that will discuss various
methods to test the integrity of your firewall and IDS using low-level
TCP/IP packet crafting tools and techniques.

http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1791

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html