Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Looking for virus info

From: Andrew Watson <Andrew.Watson () molins com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:55:35 -0000

http://www.sophos.com always works for me...

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Atkins [mailto:matthewsatkins () msn com]
Sent: 14 January 2004 22:49
To: wortos () myway com; security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: RE: Looking for virus info

The majority of the AntiVirus software vendors have all of this info on
their websites.  Symantec and McAfee come to mind right off.

From: "wortos" <wortos () myway com>
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Looking for virus info
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 15:42:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am looking for a place to find the following:

Virus/worm Name, Subject lines, e-mail content (text) if any, payload and
the estimated damage it caused.

Any link will be appreciated.

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!

Ethical Hacking at InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $720 off any
course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less.
We provide Ethical Hacking, Advanced Ethical Hacking, Intrusion Prevention,
and many other technical hands on courses.
Visit us at http://www.infosecinstitute.com/securityfocus to get $720 off
any course!

the system manager.