Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Retina

From: "Bryson Tan" <network () wdc-econdev com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:28:32 -0500

Hi, what's the general opinion of Retina as a Commercial Vulnerability
Scanner?  Has anyone get any recommendations or experience of other
similar
products?

I've been using retina for several months now, and I've found that it is
a great vulnerability scanner that gives you a lot of control over what
is scanned, how its scanned, and some neat features such as
vulnerability reports that are also customizable. I believe it uses the
NMap engine to scan.

Network Admin
WDC

Free trial: Astaro Security Linux -- firewall with Spam/Virus Protection

Protect your network with the comprehensive security solution that
integrates six applications for ease of use and lower TCO.

Firewall - Virus protection - Spam protection - URL blocking - VPN
- Wireless security.

Download 30-day evaluation at:
http://www.astaro.com/php/contact/securityfocus.php