Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Excel Password Recovery

From: Kevin Carlson <kevin () kcarlson net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 17:05:53 -0800

Here is one you can download for $12.95 using PayPal (Least expensive one I've seen...) The free demos all seem to have restrictions that make them unusable for "real" situations.
http://www.password-studio.com/unlock/menu.aspx

hth,
Kevin

Eric Zatko wrote:

Hello everyone... I am a longtime reader... but seldom poster.

Can anyone recommend a one-time (read...FREE) Excel file password recovery tool that does not have a character limit?

I've Googled around the world and back, tried just about every demo I could find, and with no success.

Your help is sincerely appreciated in advance!

Thank you and Happy New Year to all.
Eric