Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tutorial on Batch files and scripting

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:49:10 -0800

For some reason, I just received about 10 emails from early Oct. (O_o)
Not sure what happened, but I'm replying to them. =)

I don't remember if this link was ever mentioned when speaking about
batch file tutorial, however it certainly needs to be:
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ak621/DOS/BatBasic.html

I sent Richard the $5 for his collection of batch files - very handy
for learning and automating tasks! I recommend them to anyone looking
for more information on batch file programming. (There was actually
over 1000 that he sent, though he only mentiones "500+" on the page.)
More info here: http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ak621/DOS/BatOrder.html

Something else to note - Richard is VERY helpful if asked. I've been
having an email discussion with him for the last few weeks. He's quick
to answer questions and eager to explain his methods. Grab a copy of
his work for $5 then ask any questions you have. You won't be
disappointed.

--
Peace. ~G