Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: [VPN] DHCP not working on tinc 1.0.3 for windows

From: João Paulo Caldas Campello <protecao () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:31:08 -0300

OK, Guus, thanks a lot.

I'll try to search the repository.

Cheers,

Joao Paulo.

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:01:18 +0100, Guus Sliepen <guus () sliepen eu org> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 05:39:07PM -0300, João Paulo Caldas Campello wrote:

    Dunno if that's the correct list to send VPN-related questions,
but I've found no better choice. My problem is very specific. Below
there's a description of the scenario and issues.

The right list to ask this tinc-related question is tinc () tinc-vpn org.

   - Daemon: TINC VPN daemon (http://www.tinc-vpn.org/) running on a
Linux 2.4.x box with bridge mode support enabled between local (eth0)
and vpn (vpn) interfaces, creating a new "br0" interface.
[...]

There is a bug in 1.0.3 that prevents broadcast packets from propagating
properly in tinc 1.0.3 in switch and hub mode. It is fixed in our
Subversion repository.

--
   Guus Sliepen <guus () sliepen eu org>