Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Need opinion on Wireless network setup.

From: Majed Mohammed Ayoub Al-Shodari <majeds () sedcogroup com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:27:01 +0300

Mr. Chad,

Yes, it is necessary to have some of the security level from the security
respective. For example you should have authentication, authorization and
encryption if needed. you shall find the encryption function build in with
the wireless product. However, I advise you to have authorization and
encryption in the system, if will not make the performance down.

If you need any further info, please don't hesitate to call me or drop me an
email.

            Thank you and best regards

Majed Mohammed Ayoub
Tel.    :(966-2) 606-6556 Ext. ( 361 )
Fax    :(966-2) 606-1342 Ext. ( 1361 )
Mobile:(966-50) 33-67-69-1
Information Systems Security Administrator
Technical Services Section
Information Technology Department
P. O. Box 4384 Jeddah 21491
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia