Security Basics mailing list archives

Access from DMZ Was: AD in the DMZ . . . OK?

From: "Depp, Dennis M." <deppdm () ornl gov>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:43:58 -0400

I've often wondered if this is really possible.  In today's environment,
we have to provide some access to our internal networks either from the
DMZ or from the internet.  (VPN for example.)  Is it possible to
continue to stay with this phillosophy and still not have direct
Internet connections into you secure network (even VPN connections).

Dennis