Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Event Log Monitor

From: "jayesh" <jayesh () cins unipune ernet in>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:26:26 +0530

Yes you checkout www.monitoreware.com site its very good tool
And also Event logger tool

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles J. Hammett Jr. [mailto:chammett () dpsolutions com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 1:27 AM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Event Log Monitor

Can someone point me in a direction on software that will monitor the
Event logs within a Windows enviroment. The servers will be in different
domains within our NOC and i want to monitor all event logs for any
critical events. SMS, Email and Paging would be and added feature.

thanks in advance
--
Charles J. Hammett Jr.
A+ Net+ INet+ Security+ Server+ MCSA MCSE CCEA

---
Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545
off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or
less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.

Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of
in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the
skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.

Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html
----

Computer Forensics Training at the InfoSec Institute. All of our class sizes
are guaranteed to be 12 students or less to facilitate one-on-one
interaction with one of our expert instructors. Gain the in-demand skills of
a certified computer examiner, learn to recover trace data left behind by
fraud, theft, and cybercrime perpetrators. Discover the source of computer
crime and abuse so that it never happens again.

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/InfoSecInstitute_security-basics_040817