Security Basics mailing list archives

Security CheatSheets

From: "skill2die4" <skill2die4 () secguru com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 23:01:37 -0400

List Members:

I have uploaded couple of computer security related
documents on my blog site; feel free to scan through them.
Suggestions, rants and positive criticism to make these
documents better are welcomed. :-)

1. WebAppTest CheatSheet
http://secguru.com/index.php/content/view/49/
This webpage can be printed to a single A4 size paper and it
contains a categorized list of things which should be
checked during testing any web-application. It comes very
helpful as a reference sheet during pentest. This document
to my surprise has been #1 download on Clement Dupuis
website for a long time.
http://www.professionalsecuritytesters.org/ ;-)

2. Reconnaissance CheatSheet
http://secguru.com/index.php/content/view/12/
Same philosophy as above, this is a page contains the
various places to poke during reconnaissance phase. Created
to make sure that one doesn't forget any known vulnerable
area during such test!

HTH,

-=skillz=-

.

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html