Security Basics mailing list archives

Managing secure HTML mails

From: Bénoni MARTIN <Benoni.MARTIN () libertis ga>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:46:52 +0100

Hi list,

I was wondering if someone can advise me what kind of component / technique / whatever I can use to send HTML mails
from an SQL server 2000.

I am currently using sp_sendmail, but this do not handle HTML emails... I heard about CDONTS, ASPMail, xp_smtp_sendmail
and so on...but not quite cheered up about their security...

So someone can advise me a secure component working with SQL Server ?

Cheers list !

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html