Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Information Rights Management

From: nee cee <nc () phat co nz>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:05:23 -0700 (PDT)

I dont have any solutions for easily locking down files. i would say however that although password word protected pdfs
will stop a majority of people (we use them ourselves) if someone has ghostscript, a printer redirector (redmon)and
util like freepdf then no more password protected pdf.

Hi

Why not send password-protected PDFs? They're smaller as well.

--
Best regards

William