Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Commands for closing tcp session on a window box

From: "Rivera Alonso, David" <drivera () iberdrola es>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:34:36 +0200

I use TCPView from www.sysinternals.com.
It's a great tool, try it!

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Tiongster [mailto:tiongster84 () yahoo com sg]
Enviado el: martes, 27 de abril de 2004 9:12
Para: security-basics () securityfocus com
Asunto: RE: Commands for closing tcp session on a window box

Sorry, the question I'm asking is quite vague without giving more
details.
Let's say, on command prompt I entered NETSTAT -A -N and it showed a
list of TCP and UDP active connections. A session was established i.e.

TCP    123.183.193.219:1038   64.12.24.151:5190      ESTABLISHED

Question, is it possible to terminate this Session on the command prompt

And what command is use to achieve it or what solutions do you suggest?
Thank you!