Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Windows 2003, and Windows XP Group Policies

From: "Russell Earnest" <rwe () knudsenlaw com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:37:25 -0500

If you download the Windows 2003 Security guide from Microsoft there are
several excel spreadsheets that contain all the group policy settings in
windows 2003. There are two guides that come with it and both are about
300 pages long. Each guide goes into pretty good detail about the
settings in group policy. Here is the link
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8a2643c1-0685-4
d89-b655-521ea6c7b4db&displaylang=en