Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: HIPAA_Compliance

From: Ned Fleming <ned () kaw us>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 15:29:50 -0500

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:14:37 -0400 , "Robinson, Sonja"
<SRobinson () HIPUSA com> wrote:

you mean sftp,

don't forget that hipaa requires authentication, authorization,
confidentiality...   How are you ensuring the intended recipient is actually
retrieving it?  Shared pwd on the zip file?

Good points. I stand corrected.

Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. Mention this ad and get $545 off
any course! All of our class sizes are guaranteed to be 10 students or less
to facilitate one-on-one interaction with one of our expert instructors.
Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field
pen testing experience in our state of the art hacking lab. Master the skills
of an Ethical Hacker to better assess the security of your organization.
Visit us at:
http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html