Security Basics mailing list archives

SecurityFocus announcement: new mailing lists!

From: Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:12:01 -0600 (MDT)

We are pleased to announce the launch of two new mailing lists for the
Security community:

1. Security Management (security-management-subscribe () securityfocus com)
2. Bugtraq-French (bugtraq-french-subscribe () securityfocus com)

To subscribe to either of these lists, send mail to the listserv at the
respective address indicated above; the subject and body of your message
do not matter. Or, you can visit our signup page at
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive

-- Kelly Martin <kel () securityfocus com>

Captus Networks
Are you prepared for the next Sobig & Blaster?
 - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
 - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security
 - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
FIND OUT NOW -  FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit
http://www.captusnetworks.com/ads/42.htm