Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Snort Basics

From: "Sadanapalli, Pradeep Kumar (MED, TCS)" <Pradeep.Sadanapalli () med ge com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:38:38 -0500

First place to look at is www.snort.org

-----Original Message-----
From: rajagopal sekhar [mailto:rlsekhar () yahoo com]
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2003 8:25 AM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Snort Basics

Hello,

   This is my first posting to the list. I am
intersested in Understanding the basics of Snort and
Installtionwith the GUi - Acid.

   Could you guide me to some good site from where i
can take off

Thnks in advance

Cheers
sekhar

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

---
Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30
(Training),
October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier
technical IT security event.  Modeled after the famous Black Hat event
in
Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors.
Symantec is the Diamond sponsor.  Early-bird registration ends September
6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com
----