Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: automatic update on Mac OS X

From: Sebastian Schneider <ses () straightliners de>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 02:48:44 +0200

The most fitting and easiest way is to deploy Apple Remote Desktop. Though
sort of expensive (at least in some way;-), 10 users $299, unlimited $499).
You might have already found the key features at
http://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/ .

The installation of packages remotely is described at
http://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/theater/install.html

Regards,
Sebastian