Security Basics mailing list archives

RES: DMZ design

From: Flávio Pareira <fpereirabr () yahoo com br>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:46:34 -0300

        In my company I use this scheme:

        _________                 ______
     |     |  _ _ _  |      |
        FireWall        _ _ _   Router  >> Internet
     |_________|                 |______|
        |       |
        |       |
        |       |
  Office LAN  |

             DMZ (Development)

        And in this structure I just setup the FW to provide the better
security possible, restrict access to internet from DMZ (in and out),
DMZ cannot access the Office LAN (nothing) and from Office LAN just the
necessary access to the internet (e-mail, http and any other port access
really necessary).

        I hope to be help you!!!

Flávio Pereira
fpereirabr () yahoo com br