Security Basics mailing list archives

ressources / links on protocol flaws or exploits

From: "Simple Simon" <simplesimon042 () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:18:13 +0000

Hi!

I need your help on the following issue: i have to evaluate some protocols security-wise. The problem is i connot find the right links and ressources to do this.

Of course i googled before i wrote this, but every exploit list i found was not searchable. I need ressources where i can search for protocol-related weaknesses and exploits, f.e. you type in 'RADIUS' and get some information on RADIUS exploits.

I would be very pleased, if someone could help me with this an sends in some matching links. Or if you've got any other ideas how to get this kind of information - tell me! Thanks a lot in advcance!

Greets, SimpleS

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95. https://broadband.msn.com

Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training), October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier technical IT security event. Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors. Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. Early-bird registration ends September 6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com