Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: about viruswall?

From: <Renato_Joves () support trendmicro com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:26:58 +0800

You could be refering to Trend Micro's InterScan VirusWall. To learn more about the product, try checking out the
description of the product from our website. http://www.trendmicro.com/en/products/gateway/isvw/evaluate/overview.htm

You can also email us through our support depending on your location.
http://kb.trendmicro.com/solutions/

Thanks!

Regards,
Renato