Security Basics mailing list archives

Magic PS

From: death rince <death_rince () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 07:52:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

I hope this is the correct forum to post to. I got
infected with Magic PS keylogger. I am not sure how my
system got infected with it in the first place. I
would appreciate if you could let me know information
about the  extent of damage it could have done.

I did search on google. and it turned up at
persianhackers.net as yahoo password stealer.

I would appreciate some insights as how this works.

regards
harshu