Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: About SUS.

From: "Torry Crass" <torryc () paradigm-digital com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:05:13 -0600

I'm not positive what the utility is called but after the SUS server is
installed you have to run a utility on the client side in order to make the
client look at the SUS server you have set up.  I think it's only for 2k and
XP machines though, if you're trying to do this on 98 or earlier you'll need
to edit the registry in order to tell the the computer where to look.  I'll
see if I can find the exact info today once I get a bit more time.

Torry Crass
Service Manager || Web Development
Paradigm Digital Systems
torryc () paradigm-digital com